Bob Marley Drink Recipe is a delicious beverage that’s very easy to make. The drink contains fresh lime juice, pineapple juice, turbinado sugar, and rum.
It tastes light and fruity with just a hint of sweetness from the sugar and rum. The recipe can also be made with vodka instead of rum.
Table of Contents
How to Prepare Bob Marley Drink Recipe?
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple juice
- ½ cup turbinado sugar (it’s not as dry as regular sugar)
- One can (14 oz.) of coconut milk, shaken well before using
- One shot of dark rum (optional)
- 3 cups ice cubes (or, if you have a blender, 3 cups crushed ice)
1. In a blender, mix: lime juice, pineapple juice, sugar & coconut milk
2. Add the rum and blend well till smooth.
3. Pour into glasses and salt to taste if you like. You can also throw in some lemon or lime slices if you have them before serving.
4. Add ice cubes to fill the glass, or if using a blender, crush the ice cubes and blend till smooth.
5. Garnish with a slice of lime or lemon wedge if desired.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Recipe Yield: Roughly 4 Glasses
10 Amazing Serving Ideas Of Bob Marley Drink Recipe
1. Garnish With A Slice Of Lime
Like any other fruit drink, you can add lime wedges or a slice of lemon on top.
2. Stir In Your Own Cinnamon
Why not try adding some cinnamon sticks to the drink as well? It will give it a very different flavor and taste.
3. Add A Dash Of Cinnamon With Some Sugar
You can also experiment with the drink’s taste by adding more sugar and cinnamon.
4. Add Some Rum And Serve On The Rocks
You can make your Bob Marley Drink Recipe more alcoholic by mixing in dark or white rum, then serving it on the rocks.
5. Add A Retro Twist
It doesn’t have to be a traditional drink such as lime, rum, and pineapple; you can try other combinations, such as a mint chocolate chip.
6. Add Some Fresh Mint Leaves To The Drink
You can add some fresh mint leaves to the drink for a more fruity taste.
7. Add Some Mango To The Drink Recipe
If you want a slightly different flavored drink recipe, you can also mix some mango chunks instead of pineapple chunks into the drink recipe.
8. Add Some Pineapple Chips In The Drink Recipe
You can also replace the pineapple chunks with some pineapple chips. It will add a different
9. Garnish With Some Pineapple Chips
You can also include pineapple chips in your drink recipe, adding a different taste. You can also throw in some other fruit, such as mango, kiwi, or strawberries, in place of the pineapple chunks.
10. Add Some Watermelon Juice to the Cocktail
If you want to get creative, you can experiment with other fruit juices and mix them into the drink recipe. All of your friends will be amazed at how different it tastes, and this is one of the cool serving ideas for Bob Marley’s drink recipe.
Do Bob Marley drinks get you high?
There is no high in bob Marley drinks. The drink recipe above is very light on alcohol, and you can be sure there will be no high. It’s a sweet, fruity drink you can enjoy as a refreshing beverage during a hot day or night.
Can I freeze Bob Marley Drink Recipe?
You can freeze bob Marley drinks. All you need to do is fill your blender with ice and the rest of the ingredients, then blend it till smooth.
Serve it neat, or throw in chunks of pineapple and chips before serving. You can add more ice to fill the glass if you like.
Bob Marley Drink Recipe is a delicious beverage that’s very easy to make. It’s a fruity, sweet drink served neat or with ice cubes.
The recipe is best suited, but you can also experiment with other fruit drink recipes and change the fruit or flavors accordingly.
If you liked this post, please, feel free to leave comments. I love hearing from you! Feel free to share your feedback and ideas on Bob Marley Drink Recipe in the comments below.