Burger Den All-American Sauce Recipe is a recipe of the century. It has been passed down to me by a family member and is a family favorite. I am proud to now share it with you.
Burger Den All-American Sauce Recipe is made of all-natural ingredients and will never leave you feeling heavy or gross while eating.
It is also low in carbohydrates and gluten-free, so if any of these are an issue for you, this sauce fits the bill.
Table of Contents
How to Make Burger Den All-American Sauce Recipe?
- Standard Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups Glass or Plastic Cup to Steam Vegetables Meat
- Thermometer (optional)
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- One teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- One stalk of green onion, chopped coarsely
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh dill Pepper to taste
1. Combine the pickle juice, mayonnaise, vinegar, tomato, and green onion in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Stir in the dill, Pepper, and meat. Blend until completely smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and chill it in the refrigerator for at least one hour. You can use this sauce immediately or freeze it in an ice-cube tray and then toss frozen cubes into the cooked hamburger to serve.
Notice: Individuals with food allergies who try to maintain a healthy kosher diet should not use this sauce.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 ounces of sauce
Note: Above times are estimated and will vary depending on your cooking skills and the equipment used to make This Recipe.
Nutrition Facts Of Burger Den All-American Sauce Recipe
Nutrition Per Serving
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Note: Values are approximate and can vary due to natural variations in the ingredients.
07 Attractive Serving Ideas Of Burger Den All-American Sauce Recipe
- Use the sauce in a spicy shrimp salad for a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
- Pour sauce over cooked ground beef or turkey burgers. It’s also delicious when mixed with diced apple, cucumber, onion, and lettuce for a healthy burger salad.
- Enjoy adding your favorite seasonings when sauteeing vegetables in the sauce.
- Mix up some of your favorite vegetables, such as avocado and mango, to top one of these burgers off before serving them to your friends and family.
- Turn this sauce into a dipping sauce for your next cookout by pouring it on cooked hot dogs, burgers, or chicken.
- Mix up some plain Greek yogurt and burger sauce for an easy and tasty breakfast that can also be served with fresh fruit.
- Use the sauce as a marinade for chicken and fish before grilling.
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Burger Den All-American Sauce Recipe
1. Antioxidant Properties
Pickle juice is packed with healthy antioxidants, which help protect cells and improve cardiovascular health.
2. Good For The Digestive System
Sours are known to aid in digestion. Just one ounce of pickle juice can stimulate the production of stomach acid, leading to improved digestion and nutrient absorption.
3. Balanced pH Level
The vinegar in the recipe plays a central role in maintaining a balanced pH level in the body by accelerating the excretion of excess acid from the body.
4. Stronger Bones
The dill has anti-inflammatory properties that help maintain healthy bones and joints.
5. Improved Skin Health
The dill and green onion in the recipe improve skin health due to their anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
6. Improves Blood Pressure Levels
Dill has a history of lowering blood pressure levels by reducing stress hormones in the body. It is also rich in vitamin K, which helps regulate proper blood clotting and prevent excessive bleeding after injury or surgery.
7. Prevents Kidney Stones
The vitamin K in the recipe helps promote healthy kidney function, which improves blood flow to the kidneys and prevents stones from forming.
8. Improves Immunity
The dill is rich in natural antibiotics that fight harmful bacteria, viruses, and yeast that can cause infections. It also boosts the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells and natural killer cells to prevent illness.
9. Prevents Cancer
The dill helps promote healthy cell growth and prevents tumors from forming by inhibiting the growth of cancerous cells.
10. Good Source Of Dietary Fiber
Green onions are a good source of dietary fiber, which helps lower cholesterol levels and improves digestion by absorbing the excess acids in the body.
05 Tips To Make This Recipe Better
- Toast your buns before adding the patty to give them a nice crunch and contrast in taste with your burger.
- Add ground beef to the recipe if you want to add an extra meaty kick to it. It is also delicious on top of grilled chicken breast with sliced apples, cucumbers, and onions.
- Use this sauce to spice up breakfast. It works great with scrambled eggs and a side of fresh fruit. It also has a similar consistency to hollandaise sauce so it can be used as a hollandaise substitute on top of fish or vegetables.
- If you use fresh tomatoes in the recipe, add them in last as they tend to get mushy when blended with other ingredients.
- You can add ground beef or turkey to the recipe to make it more filling. It also gives you the option of topping your burger with a patty instead of just cheese if this is an issue for you. Many enjoy burgers regularly, especially during summertime and grilling season–the weather is nice.
Which sauces are used in burgers?
There are different sauces used in burgers. You can try them with your favorite recipe and see the difference. Knowing that the right sauce can make your food look more delicious is important.
What does burger sauce taste like?
The taste of a burger sauce is different and also changes depending on which sauce you use. The most commonly used sauce is ketchup, which makes up for the fact that there are no tomato-based ingredients in the recipe. However, many other spices can be used in burgers.
Is Burger Den All-American Sauce Recipe Kids Friendly?
Kids will have fun eating burgers with this sauce. The addition of pickle juice in the recipe adds a nice tangy flavor to the burger.
It can be a great way to add some extra nutrition to your kid’s diet, especially if they are not very fond of eating their veggies.
Can I freeze Burger Den All-American Sauce Recipe?
Freezing the sauce is not a problem as it will last up to three months in the freezer. It can be used to make burgers, grilled chicken breasts, and even as a dipping sauce for fried foods.
Burger Den All-American Sauce Recipe is very easy to make and can be used to enhance the taste of your favorite burger recipes.
The addition of pickle juice in the recipe adds a nice tangy flavor to the burger, which can be great for younger children who are not too fond of eating their veggies. Enjoy this sauce on burgers, grilled chicken breasts, and even a dipping sauce for fried foods.