Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is perfect for those chilly winter days when you need a hearty and filling meal.
While this stew is simple, it has so much character and flavor. It’s a fantastic choice for those looking to warm themselves up while helping the homeless.
Table of Contents
How to Prepare Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe?
- One large yellow onion, diced
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- Two bay leaves
- Ten sprigs of fresh thyme
- Four celery stalks, diced (including leaves)
- Three carrots, chopped in half lengthwise and then sliced crosswise into thirds
- 6 cups chicken broth (You can also use vegan chicken broth if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup water (optional. If you want the soup to be less thick, then use the 1/2 cup water)
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 12 oz. egg noodles (about 4 cups)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large stock pot over medium heat, add olive oil and onions to the pot and sauté for about 3 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
2. Add garlic and sauté for about another minute, stirring frequently.
3. Add the thyme, bay leaves, celery stalks, and carrots to the pot and sauté for another 6 minutes or until the vegetables are softened and tender.
4. Add chicken broth to the pot and stir well to combine everything. Do not cover.
5. Bring the soup to a simmer and then add water, if necessary.
6. Add cooked chicken and stir to combine. Simmer the soup for 30 minutes or until the chicken is fork-tender and the noodles are cooked through (about 10-12 minutes).
7. Remove bay leaves from the soup before serving.
8. Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil on top, if desired (optional).
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes (Not including time for the chicken to cook)
Note: Above times are estimated and will vary depending on your cooking skills and the equipment used to make This Recipe.
Nutritional Information Of Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Note: Values are approximate and can vary due to natural variations in the ingredients.
06 Incredible Health Benefits Of Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
1. Boosts Immunity
Chicken soup is one of the most effective immune boosters around. It helps your body fight off bacterial and viral infections such as colds, flu, or other chronic diseases.
Chicken soup is also known to help people suffering from cancer, reduce pain and swelling, and heal wounds.
Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is a terrific way to pull toxins from your body. Chickens have a high concentration of zinc and selenium, antioxidants that help keep your immune system strong.
3. Stomach problems
Consuming Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe will help to solve any stomach issues you might have.
It is excellent for the digestive system, as it helps to ensure that your body is processing and digesting food properly. It’s also low in fat and calories and high in fiber, which makes it a healthy option.
4. Aids in healing
The herbs and vegetables used in this soup will help to heal any wounds you may have suffered. Chicken and vegetables can soothe inflamed tissues, swellings, and wounds, healing them more quickly than usual.
Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is an anti-inflammatory food because of the ingredients used to make it.
Chicken contains a large zinc concentration and Vitamins B6, B3, and B2, which are excellent nutrients to help with inflammation.
6. Healthy Heart
This soup is full of healthy ingredients that contribute to heart health. The chicken is a lean part of the bird, which means it is lower in cholesterol and saturated fat than other parts.
It’s also a great source of protein and Vitamin B, which helps to stabilize cholesterol levels and can help you to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke.
Is Chick-fil-A chicken noodle soup healthy?
Yes, Chick-fil-A chicken noodle soup is a healthy meal choice. It has been rated as one of the healthiest fast food meals because it is loaded with vegetables and contains plenty of protein.
Is Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Kids Friendly?
Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is kid-friendly because it is delicious and healthy. Kids do not have to be bored with this meal. It can be made in many ways to make them happy and taste good.
Can I freeze Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe?
You can freeze Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe. It is a delicious dish to freeze. It’s an excellent choice for when you have leftover chicken broth, noodles, and vegetables.
It was tough to pick just 06 health benefits of the Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe. I have read many more, and if you feel like writing a comment below, please do so.
You can share your experience with me or anyone else reading the article. I hope you enjoyed this Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe as much as I did.