Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe is a flavorful, spiced, creamy sandwich made with Buffalo chicken and cream cheese.
This easy-to-make recipe is a great lunch idea for anyone who doesn’t have time to cook or eat more complicated dishes.
Serve on grilled bread with lettuce, tomato, shredded cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing for a southwestern version of the delicious classic favorite.
Table of Contents
How To Prepare Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe?
- 2 Buffalo Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cans of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup of Celery, Chopped
- 1 Cup of Apples, Chopped
- ¼ cup of Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of Ranch Dressing or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1. First, cook well-cooked chicken breasts into cubes and set aside to cool. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring chicken soup to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
2. Add celery and apples; transfer to a large bowl. Add Mayonnaise, ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing, salt, and pepper to taste; mix thoroughly until combined.
3. Add chicken mixture to the greens mixture (do not stir yet); toss well to combine ingredients.
4. Place chicken salad on a serving dish; serve cold for an authentic taste and texture.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 – 6 servings
Note: Above times are estimated and will vary depending on your cooking skills and the equipment used to make This Recipe.
Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay nutrition
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
Note: Values are approximate and can vary due to natural variations in the ingredients.
07 Amazing Serving Ideas For Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe
1. As a unique starter, serve Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe with grilled ham and fruit.
2. Pair this chicken salad with a side of Fruit Salad.
3. Serve with Rice for the perfect meal.
4. For lunch or dinner, this is the best option for a recipe – make it your own by adding your favorite veggies. You can also spice it up by adding Chipotle peppers or salsa.
5. Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe is an excellent appetizer with chips and salsa.
6. Spread this tasty mix on bread and serve it as a sandwich.
7. Serve Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe for your Christmas party as a healthy, filling finger food.
Is Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe Kids Friendly?
Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe is perfect for children because it is prepared from scratch. It is not difficult to prepare and only requires a handful of essential ingredients readily available at every grocery store.
Can Nursing & Pregnant Mothers Take this recipe?
Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe is safe to take by nursing mothers, pregnant mothers, and young children because it contains no added sugar or preservatives.
It is also a good choice for older adults who would not want to eat a huge sandwich but still want to consume protein.
Can I freeze Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe?
Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe can be frozen for future use. The chicken salad can be packed, placed in a freezer bag, and frozen.
However, before using the chicken salad, it must be thawed at room temperature and allowed to sit for 15 to 20 minutes before eating.
Chicken Salad Chick Buffalo Barclay Recipe is a simple recipe that can be prepared in a few minutes. It is a straightforward and convenient one-dish meal that can be made in advance.
Try this recipe for lunch on top of a grilled cheese sandwich as the best chicken sandwich ever for your family. The taste is fantastic, and the ingredients are healthy too.