Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe is a light, healthy and satisfying summer lunch. It is easy to make, and you can get creative with your ingredients.
This recipe offers a great way for low-carb dieters to consume more healthily. For example, you could use cream cheese or avocado instead of traditional mayonnaise.
Table of Contents
How to Prepare Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe?
- 1 pound of grape tomatoes of your choice
- Two bunches of fresh spinach
- Two large eggs whisked
- 1 ½ cups of cooked chicken breast, chopped into small cubes or shredded into tiny pieces.
- ½ cup of plain yogurt
- 1 ½ teaspoon of cumin powder
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ tsp. of honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- Two tablespoons of fresh chives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Three tablespoons of seasoned breadcrumbs (optional)
1. Shuck the tomatoes and cut each tomato in half. Remove seeds and add them to a large bowl.
2. Add spinach and chicken to the large bowl containing grape tomatoes. Add eggs, yogurt, honey, cumin powder, and garlic powder, and mix well.
3. Sprinkle with salt to taste. Add chives to the mixture, followed by parmesan cheese and bread crumbs if required. Mix again gently.
4. If you wish, you can immediately serve this Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe. If not, refrigerate it for a couple of hours, so the flavors have time to develop.
5. Serve chilled with low-carb bread or crackers. Enjoy!
1. Instead of parmesan cheese, you can use cottage cheese to make this Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe as a low-carb dieter.
2. If you don’t have cumin powder at home, you can use black pepper instead.
3. You can also add chopped roasted nuts and raisins on top of this recipe if you wish. Other fresh herbs, such as cilantro and chives, are also suitable alternatives to chives.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Serves: 2 to 4 people
Note: Above times are estimated and will vary depending on your cooking skills and the equipment used to make This Recipe.
Nutritional Information Of Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Note: Values are approximate and can vary due to natural variations in the ingredients.
06 Authentic Health Benefits Of Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe
1. Boosts Immunity
Chicken has a very high level of niacin. Niacin is an antioxidant. It helps to prevent free radical formation in our bodies, which is one of the main factors that affect our immune system.
2. Low Glycemic Index
Grape tomato has a low glycemic index, which does not cause excessive blood sugar reactions. It is suitable for those on a low-carb diet for the whole day.
3. Helps in Weight Loss
Chicken is high in protein. It contains all nine essential amino acids our body needs to build muscle mass and maintain a healthy weight.
The combination of chicken with cumin powder and garlic powder is full of flavor and very healthy.
4. Improving Mental Health
Grape tomatoes have high levels of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that helps the body to fight against the damage of oxygen and ultraviolet rays. Eating grape tomatoes is a great way to boost your mental well-being.
5. Prevents cancer
Grape tomatoes contain powerful antioxidants called polyphenols, which help to prevent cancer from growing in our bodies.
The antioxidants also stop cancer cells from multiplying, which is why it benefits those who want to avoid cancer.
6. Prevents Heart Disease
Grape tomatoes are a rich source of vitamin C, the future’s antioxidant. The more vitamin C you get in your diet, the greater your protection against heart disease and other chronic diseases.
How many calories are in Chicken Salad Chick grape salad?
Chicken is one of the healthiest foods on earth. It is full of protein, which keeps you full for a long time and protects your organs from damage.
One serving of this healthy meal has about 264 calories, about 13 percent of the daily value recommended by the American Heart Association (DV). The DV is the number of calories a person needs to maintain weight.
Is the grape salad at Chicken Salad Chick gluten-free?
No, this healthy meal is not gluten-free. However, you can use gluten-free bread and crackers to make it.
Can I Freeze Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze this healthy meal, especially if you already have a lot of leftover ingredients. Perhaps, you can even make more than one serving and freeze it for another time.
Chicken Salad Chick Grape Salad Recipe is a healthy low-carb diet you can make in your home quickly and easily.
When you start to get bored with your regular meals, you can create this meal in a few minutes by combining chicken, tomatoes, and spinach with some spices.