Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe is a mouth-watering dessert idea that will wow your guests! Get this easy, flavorful recipe, and you’ll be set for the holiday season.
Many Mexican dishes can be prepared in advance to be served on Thanksgiving or Christmas this year. One of these dishes is called “Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe,” a dessert recipe.
Table of Contents
Benefits Of Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe
- Easy, quick snack that anyone can make.
- It is festive.
- It can be made in advance and served cold or warm.
- High In Fiber.
- Rich in Protein.
- Delicious and easy to make.
- It has a smooth and creamy texture.
- Kids love it!
How To Prepare Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe?
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 10-12 servings (each portion is 3 Flautas)
Note: Above times are estimated and will vary depending on your cooking skills and the equipment used to make this recipe.
- 4 cups of flour
- ¾ cup of sugar
- Two packages of vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz., each)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Four egg whites, beaten
- Six tablespoons of melted butter
- melted butter for brushing over Flautas
- 1 cup of butter (for softening and brushing over Flautas)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Take a large bowl, add flour to it, then add sugar, baking powder, and vanilla pudding mix. Mix all ingredients well until they become well combined.
Now add egg whites and melted butter to the bowl containing dry ingredients. Mix them well together until it becomes a smooth dough. It should be thick enough not to spread or stick on the hands while shaping Flautas.
Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface. Using a standard cookie cutter, cut out the dough and form it into Flautas shapes. You can use cookie cutters for shaping the Flautas.
Brush melted butter over each Flauta and bake them in an oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until they become lightly browned. They are ready when they reach the desired color and become crispy. Serve & Enjoy!
Nutritional Information Of Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
Note: Values are approximate and can vary due to natural variations in the ingredients.
06 Amazing Serving Ideas Of Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe
- As a side dish with Mexican chicken.
- As a dessert and snack, served warm or cold.
- An appetizer for kids and adults is served with fruit salsa and chocolate syrup.
- Serve it as a breakfast dish for guests who enjoy sweets for their breakfast.
- Freeze it in individual portions to be made later in the day or eaten later when there’s no time to make it immediately when needed.
- To be served during Christmas or Thanksgiving Day. You can also make a variety of flour tortillas with this same dough recipe, like Flautas de Chorizo Recipe, and it can be cooked in the oven or on the grill.
Is Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe Kids Friendly?
Yes, this recipe is suitable for kids. It is a very delicious and easy-to-make dessert that kids will love.
Can Pregnant & Nursing Woman Take This Recipe?
Yes, it is safe to take this recipe. It is just a sweet treat and can be consumed when not pregnant or nursing, but it should be avoided during pregnancy.
Is Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe Safe For Diabetes & Heart Patients?
This recipe is a rich source of fiber that prevents the likelihood of diabetes. If a person has diabetes or any heart problems, such as high heart rate or high blood pressure, they must consult their doctor before consuming this recipe.
Can I Freeze Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe?
Yes, this recipe can be frozen for later use. It is convenient to be made in advance and served at the last time. Just put each Flauta on a tray and freeze it in an airtight container until it is frozen solid. You can also place them separately into individual serving containers in the freezer.
Cookie Dough Flautas air fryer
If you have an air fryer, you can bake this Flauta in the air fryer at 356 degrees for about 10 minutes or until they become lightly browned.
Tijuana Flats cookie dough flautas review
We decided to give their cookie dough Flautas a try. They were awful, and no one got to finish them. I don’t want to say that I dislike them, but they were not good. I will stick with my family recipe for now.
Cookie Dough Flautas Recipe has a smooth and creamy texture. It is a rich source of protein and fiber, too. It is one of the easiest-to-make desserts you can prepare for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. If You Like this Recipe, Please Like and Share.