Crumbl Cookies is famous for its delectable, oversized cookies that warm the heart and soul. While they offer a rotating menu of creative flavors, there’s something extraordinary about their Mom’s Recipe cookie.
In this article, we’ll reveal the secrets behind this beloved treat, including the necessary equipment, ingredients, instructions, preparation time, health benefits, serving suggestions, and storage ideas.
Table of Contents
How To Make Crumbl Cookies Mom’s Recipe?
- Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer: A powerful mixer helps achieve the perfect cookie dough consistency.
- Mixing Bowls: You’ll need various sizes for combining and mixing ingredients.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons: Precise measurements are crucial in baking.
- Baking Sheets: Non-stick or lined with parchment paper.
- Cooling Rack: Essential for cooling the cookies.
- Cookie Scoop: To ensure evenly sized cookies.
- Spatula: For transferring cookies to the baking sheet.
- Oven: Preheat to 350°F (175°C).
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Two large eggs
- Two teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups high-quality chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
1. Preheat and Prepare:
Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Cream Butter and Sugars:
In a mixing bowl, cream the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy, which takes about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add Eggs and Vanilla:
Beat the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
4. Combine Dry Ingredients:
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
5. Gradually Add Dry Ingredients:
Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until combined. Don’t overmix.
6. Fold in Chocolate Chips:
Gently fold the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
7. Scoop and Bake:
Use a cookie scoop to drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
In the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden. The cookies may look slightly undercooked in the center, but they will continue to cook as they cool.
Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
The preparation time for Crumbl Cookies Mom’s Recipe is approximately 15 minutes, plus 10-12 minutes of baking time.
Amount Per Serving
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Note: Values are approximate and can vary due to natural variations in the ingredients.
While these cookies are undoubtedly a delightful treat, enjoying them in moderation is essential due to their high sugar and calorie content. However, the joy they bring can positively impact your mood and mental well-being.
- Serve warm with a glass of cold milk for a classic experience.
- Create an ice cream sandwich with a scoop of your favourite ice cream between two Mom’s Recipe cookies.
- Pair with a hot cup of coffee or tea for a comforting snack.
Store your Mom’s Recipe cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can also freeze them for more extended storage.
To do this, wrap individual cookies in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container in the freezer. They can be kept frozen for up to 3 months.
What is unique about Crumbl Cookies?
Crumbl Cookies Mom’s Recipe is a cookie recipe created from the heart; it is a family recipe from my mother. I think this is one of the most incredible recipes ever created because you will feel instantly better no matter what mood you are in when you eat it.
Do Crumbl Cookies make oatmeal raisins?
I have gotten that question several times and never thought about it until now. The answer is no; Crumbl Cookies Mom’s Recipe doesn’t make oatmeal raisins.
The reason why they say they are oatmeal raisins is that the texture of the cookie is similar to an oatmeal cookie.
Are Crumbl cookies fattening?
Crumbl Cookies Mom’s Recipes are not fattening; they contain fat, but the cookies are minimal, so their caloric value is meagre. Another reason they aren’t fattening is the number of oats and flour in them.
Is Crumbl Cookies Mom’s Recipe Kids Friendly?
I believe Crumbl Cookies Mom’s Recipes are safe for kids as long as they don’t put them too close to the heat. Also, kids often eat way too much sugar, so I wouldn’t recommend it for kids who need to be more healthy.
Crumbl Cookies’ Mom’s Recipe is a timeless treat that warms the hearts of many. With the right equipment, high-quality ingredients, and a little love, you can recreate these delightful cookies in the comfort of your kitchen.
Enjoy them as a special treat, and share the joy with your loved ones!