Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe is a great way to make a delicious side dish for your next cookout or family meal. You can also make this dish for a nice lunch on the go.
This Seafood Salad Recipe is also a great way to stay on track with your diet and leave out the gluttonous cheese, mayonnaise, and other fatty salad dressings. This recipe is best served with crackers or veggies as a side or main dish.
Table of Contents
How to Prepare Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe?
- Imitation Crab Meat (shredded), 1 Pound
- 1 (8-ounce) can of chunk pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- One tablespoon of sugar
- Two teaspoons of grated onion
- Two teaspoons of prepared mustard (or one teaspoon of dry mustard)
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste.
1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Set pineapple and juice aside.
2. Combine Crab Meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, onion, and mustard in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
3. Stir in pineapple and the reserved juice from a can; mix well. Season with pepper and salt to taste.
4. Cover the bowl and chill for at least 1 hour before serving if time permits. Serve & Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Note: Above times are estimated and will vary depending on your cooking skills and the equipment used to make This Recipe.
Golden Corral Seafood Salad Nutrition
Amount Per Serving
Note: Values are approximate and can vary due to natural variations in the ingredients.
06 Amazing Serving Suggestions For Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe
1. As a side dish, add the Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe to your next family night.
2. Another excellent idea for the appetizer is to serve it with crackers and veggie sticks.
3. If you are in a hurry and want to serve this delicious Seafood Salad Recipe on the go, try making a salad sandwich with some fresh shredded lettuce, hard-boiled egg slices, minced onions, cucumber slices, and mayonnaise.
4. Another idea is to serve the Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe with a bowl of assorted crackers and veggies.
5. Have fun with this dish, and add your personal touch of garlic, mustard, onions, and pepper to give it your unique flavour.
6. Finally, if you are gathering friends and family, this Seafood Salad Recipe would be the perfect dish to bring along; you can even serve it with dessert.
Do you put eggs in seafood salad?
No, eggs should not be added to Seafood Salad Recipes. Eggs are a high-fat food, and you should encourage yourself to eat low-fat and low-fat foods.
What goes with seafood salad?
You can make Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe your main dish or serve it as a side dish with various vegetables.
For example, you can have a delicious Seafood Salad Recipe with celery sticks, lettuce, deli turkey slices, or hot dogs.
Can I Freeze Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe. Before doing this, ensure you mix the ingredients well and cover the bowl or container with aluminium foil.
At The End
Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe is a great dish to start with when looking for a delicious side dish or main course.
It is also a great way to stay on track with your diet and leave out the gluttonous cheese, mayonnaise, and other fatty salad dressings. You can add the Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe as a side dish to your next family night.