Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipe is a delicious and easy recipe for summer. Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipe is a tasty dish with savory flavors and crunchy textures.
So much so it’s sure to be the family’s favorite. The chicken in this dish has been roasted to perfection and chopped up into fairly small pieces that are tender and juicy pieces.
The addition of the egg whites makes this salad crispy around the edges instead of soggy, as sometimes may be the case when using mayonnaise as an ingredient.
Table of Contents
How To Prepare Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipe?
- 1 lb. chicken, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- Three hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup green onion, minced
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
First, take a bowl and add mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and other ingredients. Beat the ingredients till a smooth spread is obtained.
Now pour this spread into a large salad bowl. Mix in the chicken pieces and celery.
Cover the salad with a chilled wrap for about 3 hours to give it a unique flavor. Serve & Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
Yields: 8 servings
Note: Above times are estimated and will vary depending on your cooking skills and the equipment used to make This Recipe.
Nutritional Information Of Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipe
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Note: Values are approximate and can vary due to natural variations in the ingredients.
08 Amazing Serving Suggestions For Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipe
1. Splatter Willow Tree Chicken Salad on a bed of leafy greens with crumbled bacon and poached eggs.
2. Mix Willow Tree Chicken Salad with chilled pasta salad or lettuce cups.
3. Top Willows Tree Chicken Salad with pulled pork and coleslaw, or invite friends for a BBQ to fill up on the delicious chicken salad you’ve prepared.
4. Drizzle Willow Tree Chicken Salad with a little honey mustard dressing for a new take on this classic.
5. Beets are a great addition to Willow Tree Chicken Salad. Top with fresh beets and arugula for an amazing taste sensation.
6. Add whole grain bread to the salad instead of using celery for a tasty and healthy topping layer.
7. Top your salad with crunchy sprouted grains such as rye or millet instead of white bread slices for a low-carb option.
8. Add dairy-free options like guacamole or yogurt for a more wholesome taste.
How long does Willow Tree chicken salad last?
Once prepared and stored, the rest of your salad will likely last up to 5 days in the fridge, but you may want to eat it up within a day or two.
Is Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipe Kids Friendly?
Absolutely! With tasty ingredients such as chicken, eggs, and veggies, Willow Tree Chicken Salad is a great way to get kids excited about being healthy. You may also consider using honey mustard instead of mayonnaise for a healthier alternative.
Is Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipe Vegan-Friendly?
This recipe tends to be vegan-friendly as it does not include any recipe ingredients derived from animals. If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, you can substitute the mayonnaise in this dish with yogurt or sour cream.
Can Pregnant & Nursing mothers Take This recipe?
Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipe is a bit high in calories and fat, so it may not be one of the best dishes for pregnant and nursing mothers.
However, it is perfectly safe for these expectant mums to consume Willow Tree chicken salad as long as they exercise caution when having too much food or drink.
The Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipe is a nutritious dish for any day of the week. Whether you’re a stay-at-home Mum, office employee, or university student, you’ll love this tasty new recipe.
Willow Tree Chicken Salad Recipes are also suitable for students who are always on the move and don’t have much time to cook.